Sports & Health Related Fitness
Dublin South East Community Training Centre and Other Local Sporting Venues
To provide quality training and recognised qualifications for young people in a variety of sports, health and leisure activities. The course offers foundation coaching skills in a variety of different sports for those who wish to pursue a career in the Sports, Health , and Leisure Industry.
- QQI Level 4 Major award in Sports & Health Related Fitness
- Provide quality training and recognised qualifications to young people in a variety of sports, health and leisure activities.
- Offer a pathway to continuing education, and training for a career as a professional in the sports, health and leisure industry.
- Provide a database of qualified coaches and leaders for local sports clubs and community groups.
- Create awareness among young people as to the health related benefits of exercise and involvement in sports.
- Soccer Coaching FAI Kick Start 1 & 2
- Gaelic Games Foundation Level Coach
- Spike-ball/Basketball Foundation Level Coach
- J4 Volleyball Coach
- Pitch & Putt, Swimming & Water Safety, Lifeguard
(Pictured Right : Graduation of our sports course participants Partnered by Carl Mitchell & Dan Russell of Dublin City Council with Denis Murphy Manager of Dublin South East CTC
Learner Profile: Young people aged 16 – 21 living in the South East Area with an interest in sports, health and exercise. Max. 12 Places.
Trainees receive a weekly allowance
Dublin South East Community Training Centre, City of Dublin ETB
To Apply Contact:
Avril O’ Neill, Sports Instructor DSE CTC, Tel: 01 6728882
Yvonne Moran, Administrator, DSE CTC, Tel: 01 6728882
- Gym Training
- Aerobic & Strength Training
- Water Safety
- Health Related Fitness
- Food & Nutrition
- Safety Awareness
- Preparation For Work
- Work Experience
- Soccer FAI –Kickstart 1 & 2
- Gaelic Games
- Swimming Spikeball/Basketball
- Pitch & Putt
Children First / Children Protection Training is Provided